Why advertise on APA websites?
The American Philosophical Association is the largest national organization specifically for philosophers. If you want to reach philosophers, the APA website is your most targeted opportunity to do so. Complete an application today. We will review your ad and send you an invoice once it is approved.*
Ads can be JPEG, PNG, or static GIF format, and must be 170 pixels wide by 250 pixels high.
- 110,000 page views per month
- 23,000 unique visitors per month
- Homepage receives an average of 4,300 unique visitors per month (over 20,000 page views).
- Interior pages collectively receive 15,150 visitors per month (about 90,000 page views).
Ads can be JPEG, PNG, or static GIF format, and must be 220 pixels wide by 135 pixels high.
- Over 20,000 page views per month
- Over 12,000 unique visitors per month
Ads can be JPEG, PNG, or static GIF format, and must be 263 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.
- Over 7,000 page views per month
- Over 3,500 unique visitors per month
The APA Eastern, Central, and Pacific Division meeting pages
Note: If you are interested in advertising on any of the APA meeting pages, you can become a sponsor.
In order to receive the discounts shown for durations of longer than 2 months, you must purchase all months at once.
*Please note: The APA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse advertisements at any time for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. All advertisements must comply with the APA Policy on Advertising and Sponsorships.
Advertisement Application Form