Paper submissions open for 2016 Pacific Division meeting
Monday, August 10, 2015
Posted by: Erin Shepherd
Paper submissions are open for the 2016 Pacific Division meeting. We are pleased to announce a new paper submission system with a number of requested features. Now, you can
- Easily review your submission by clicking "Preview Application" on your dashboard page
- Tell which sections of your submission are complete
- View your uploaded documents
- Export a PDF of your entire submission for your own reference
- Upload in PDF or Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx)—it is no longer necessary to convert to PDF before uploading.
We have sent emails with login information to current APA members. If you did not receive an email, and you believe you should have, please check your junk folder or use the "Forgot password" feature. If this does not work, it's easy to create an account.
If you've just joined or renewed your APA membership, you'll need to create an account in the paper submissions system—one will not be created for you automatically. Please contact Mike Morris with any questions.
To submit a paper or to participate in the meeting program, authors must be current members of the APA. Please be sure to renew your APA membership.
The submission deadline is Tuesday, September 1, 2015.
Before submitting, please read through the paper submission guidelines. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.