- A suite reservation is not complete (or held) until we have received full payment.
- Suites are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All suites are sold through the national office, rather than through the hotel directly.
- Suites are available only to hiring departments registered with the APA placement program.
- Interviewers must follow the Statement on Placement Practices and the Statement on Hotel Room Interviews.
The refund policies for canceled or reduced suite reservations are as follows:
Before October 30, 2015
Canceled reservations will be refunded, less a holding fee of 15 percent of the total bill. Reductions of the number of nights reserved will be refunded, less a holding fee of 15 percent of the charges for each canceled night.
November 6, 2016 to December 4, 2015
Canceled reservations will be refunded, less a late cancellation fee equivalent to one night's charges. Reductions of the total number of nights reserved will be refunded, less a late-cancellation fee of 30 percent of the charges for the nights canceled.
After December 4, 2015
No refunds will be made for reservations reduced or canceled after December 4, 2016.
For more information, contact [email protected].