Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 116
- 2012: 128
- 2011: 102
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 19%
- 2012: 23%
- 2011: 12%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 100%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 4
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 10%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 85%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 5%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 8
The journal does not have an 'online first' system.
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: 20%
Percentage of accepted articles by women: 24%
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups:
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups:
Journal Contact Details
Publisher: Mathesis Publications
Editor(s)-in-chief: Ronald Polansky
Full name: Ron Polansky
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Dept. of Philosophy, Duquesne University
Zip/postal code: 15282
Country: United States
Website: Ancient Philosophy