Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 298
- 2012: 240
- 2011: 288
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 11.41%
- 2012: 5.83%
- 2011: 8.68%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 55%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 40%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 55%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 3%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 2%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 1
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months:
Submissions are anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: 12.05%
Percentage of accepted articles by women: 15.48%
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Philipp Blum, Marcel Weber
Full name: Philipp Blum
Title/position: editor and managing editor
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Fabrikgässli 1
State/province: not available
Zip/postal code: 2502