Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 335
- 2012: 324
- 2011: 265
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 15.9%
- 2012: 23%
- 2011: 22%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 98%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 25%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 50%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 20%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 5%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 10
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not provided
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not provided
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not provided
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not provided
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Hannes Leitgeb
Full name: Hannes Leitgeb
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1
State/province: not available
Zip/postal code: D-80539