Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 118
- 2012: 121
- 2011: 110
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 10%
- 2012: 10%
- 2011: 11%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 40%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 2
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 60%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 37%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 3%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 4
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not provided
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not provided
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not provided
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not provided
Journal Contact Details
Publisher: John T. Wiley
Editor(s)-in-chief: Gregory E. Kaebnick
Full name: Gregory E. Kaebnick
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: 21 Malcolm Gordon Road
Zip/postal code: 10524
Website: Hastings Center Report