Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 52
- 2012: 48
- 2011: 52
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 16.6%
- 2012: 26%
- 2011: 18.6%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 95%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 10%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 85%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 5%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: not available
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: not available
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: 23.7%
Percentage of accepted articles by women: 58.1%
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Publisher: The Hume Society
Editor(s)-in-chief: Saul Traiger / Corliss Swain
Full name: Corliss Swain
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Department of Philosophy, St. Olaf College, 1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Zip/postal code: 55057
Website: Hume Studies