Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 96
- 2012: 72
- 2011: 53
Percentage of submissions accepted
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 100%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 1
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 100%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 0%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 0%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 12
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not available
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Diego Machuca & Duncan Pritchard
Full name: Duncan Pritchard
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: University of Edinburgh
Zip/postal code: EH8 9AD
Country: Scotland, UK
Website: International Journal for the Study of Skepticism