Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 116
- 2012: 149
- 2011: 121
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 14.7%
- 2012: 16.8%
- 2011: 23%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 61.2%
Average time for manuscript review in months: not available
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 61%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 33%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 6%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 10
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not available
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Kimberly Kessler Ferzan, John Oberdiek
Full name: Kimberly Kessler Ferzan
Title/position: Caddell and Chapman Professor of Law
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: 580 Massie Road
Zip/postal code: 22903
Website: Law and Philosophy