Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 450
- 2012: 515
- 2011: 533
Percentage of submissions accepted
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: not available
Average time for manuscript review in months: 2
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 0%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 0%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 0%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: not available
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: not available
Submissions are anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: 10%
Percentage of accepted articles by women: 5%
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Editor(s)-in-chief: Professor Thomas Baldwin
Full name: Dr Barry John Lee
Title/position: editorial administrator
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Department of Philosophy, University of York, Heslington
State/province: not available
Zip/postal code: YO10 5DD