Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 410
- 2012: 427
- 2011: 464
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 7%
- 2012: 8%
- 2011: 9%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 25
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 54%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 45%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 1%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 18
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not available
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Ernest Sosa
Full name: Ernest Sosa
Title/position: Editor-in-Chief, PPR
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: 106 Somerset St.
City: New Brunswick
Zip/postal code: 08901
Website: Philosophy & Phenomenological Research