Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 139
- 2012: 129
- 2011: 120
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 10%
- 2012: 10%
- 2011: 10%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 100%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 65%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 25%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 10%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 6
The journal does not have an 'online first' system.
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: 24%
Percentage of accepted articles by women: 25%
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: 0%
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: 0%
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: George Boys-Stones (Managing Editor); Christof Rapp (Co-Editor)
Full name: George Boys-Stones
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: 38 North Bailey
State/province: not available
Zip/postal code: DH1 3EU