Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2014: 153
- 2012: 149
- 2011: not available
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2014: 15%
- 2012: 10%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 44%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 1.3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 79.7%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 20.3%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 0%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 6.5
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 2
Submissions are anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not available
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: David S. Oderberg
Full name: David S. Oderberg
Title/position: Professor of Philosophy
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: Department of Philosophy, University of Reading
Zip/postal code: RG6 6AA