Submissions and Review Process
Number of submissions received annually
- 2013: 110
- 2012: 74
- 2011: 85
Percentage of submissions accepted
- 2013: 20.3%
- 2012: 20.3%
- 2011: 21.8%
Percentage of submissions that receive at least one referee report: 80%
Average time for manuscript review in months: 3
- Editorial decision within 2 months: 40%
- Editorial decision between 2 and 6 months: 55%
- Editorial decision between 7 months and 1 year: 5%
- Editorial decision of more than 1 year: 0%
The journal has a printed version.
- Average time from acceptance to print publication in months: 3
The journal has an 'online first' system.
- Average time from acceptance to online publication in months: 1
Submissions are not anonymous to the editors.
Submissions are anonymous to the reviewers.
Percentage of submissions by women: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by women: not available
Percentage of submissions by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Percentage of accepted articles by people from minority ethnic groups: not available
Journal Contact Details
Editor(s)-in-chief: Philip Cook, Sune Laegaard
Full name: Philip Cook
Title/position: Lecturer in Political Theory
Email address: [email protected]
Street address: School of Social and Political Science, Chrystal Macmillan Building, 15a George Square
Zip/postal code: EH8 9LD
Website: Res Publica