If you would like to sponsor a meeting rather than exhibit, please visit the sponsor page.
Exhibitor options for all 2020 meetings
NEW FOR 2020
- Special, one-time 50% discount on tables at the 2020 Central Division meeting
- Shared tables—For those who do not need much space, we now offer 1/3, unstaffed tables for meeting sponsors. This option does not include exhibitor badges. If you intend to have a representative at your booth, you will need to register them for the meeting—contact Mike Morris.
- General book table—if you have only one to three items to display, you can include them on our general book display table for $60.
The APA divisional meetings offer great ways to increase your visibility within the philosophical community. Exhibiting with one or more tables includes the following benefits:
- Your name/logo will appear on signage throughout the meeting space and exhibit area at each of the meetings.
- Your name/logo will be printed on the hugely popular tote bags that registered attendees receive when they pick up their name badges at the meeting
- Your name/logo will appear on the meeting page on the APA meeting website.
- Your name/logo will appear on signage at the coffee breaks in the exhibit area, indicating that the APA is able to offer the coffee break thanks to exhibitors and sponsors.
- Your name/logo, along with a brief description and/or a link to your website, will appear in the new APA-branded meeting app, which is made possible in part by APA exhibitors and sponsors.
Exhibitors can also choose from the same marketing options as event sponsors; see below.
On the order form, select the 2020 APA meeting(s) at which you would like to exhibit. Pricing:
First table: $550 ($275 Central) • Additional tables: $375 each ($187.50 Central)
Take advantage of our multi-meeting discount by exhibiting at multiple 2020 meetings.
- Choose two 2020 meetings and receive a 10% discount
- Choose all three 2020 meetings and receive a 15% discount, plus priority booth location!
Please note that the multi-meeting discount is only available for orders submitted on a single order form. If your company plans to exhibit at multiple 2020 APA meetings, be sure that everything is included on one order form. The multi-meeting discount cannot be applied to any orders submitted separately.
Deadlines to order for each meeting:
Eastern—11/7/19 Note: this is also the deadline for the all-three meeting discount.
Central—12/12/20 Note: last chance to get a two-meeting discount.
On the order form, select which items you would like to purchase. The options below apply to each meeting:
Logo submission: On the last page of your order form, you will be asked to upload a black and white version as well as a composite color version of your logo (more details on exact sizes and specs are provided on the order form). Your logo will be used on the APA tote bags, on signage at the meetings, on the meeting web page, and in the APA meeting app.
Once you submit your form, please allow 2–3 business days for your invoice to be prepared and sent to your email.
Payment options: Once you have received your invoice, you can submit your payment by credit or e-check by clicking on the "Pay the balance due online" link on the bottom of your invoice. If you need to mail a check to the APA National Office, print your invoice out and mail it in with your check to The American Philosophical Association, Attention: Mike Morris, 31 Amstel Avenue, Newark, DE 19716.
Please note that orders are not confirmed until we have received the full payment. You are responsible to provide advertising materials (images, HTML, text, etc.) to the APA in a timely manner.
Have questions? Fill out the APA Exhibitor contact form and we'll get in touch with you shortly.
Eastern meeting exhibit details
Eastern exhibit dates and hours
The exhibits will be located on the second floor of the meeting hotel in Metropolitan Ballroom West, next to APA registration.
|Thursday, January 9
| 10:00 AM
|| 6:00 PM
|Friday, January 10
| 9:00 AM
|| 5:00 PM
|Saturday, January 11
| 9:00 AM
|| 1:00 PM
Eastern exhibitor set-up
Exhibitors may set up on Wednesday, January 8th, from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Thursday, January 9th from 8:30 AM until the exhibits open at 10:00 AM. If you are unable to set up during this time, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Eastern exhibitor break-down
Saturday, January 11th, after the exhibit hall closes from 1:00 - 5:00 PM.
Eastern table description
For all of the 2019 APA meetings, exhibits will be table-top displays. Tables are 6 ft. long and include a tablecloth/skirt, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket. Requests for more than one table will be approved as long as the space is available. 1/3 tables provide an area roughly 2 ft. wide by 2.5 ft. deep.
Eastern name badges
To ensure that name badges will be available for all exhibitor representatives when they arrive on-site, please fill out the name badge form at least 2 weeks prior to the meeting. You receive 5 complimentary name badges per exhibitor; all others must register as a meeting attendee.
Eastern table location
Those who exhibit at all three APA divisional meetings in 2020 will receive priority table location at the meeting. All other tables will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. For shipping purposes, all tables will be identified by your company/product name only (numbers will not be assigned). When you arrive on-site, all tables will be labeled by company/product names.
Eastern additional information
- Shipping and Packages Information - For shipping purposes, all tables will be identified by your company/product name only (numbers will not be assigned). When you arrive on-site, all tables will be labeled by company/product names.
- Exhibitor Services - For power, internet needs, monitors, and more.
For additional questions, please fill out the Exhibitor contact form and a member of the APA meeting staff will follow up with you shortly.
Central meeting exhibit details TBA
Pacific meeting exhibit details TBA
Visit the 2020 APA meeting pages